verb. If someone or something shows a particular quality, feeling, or type of behaviour, you can say that they exhibit it.
What is the meaning of exhibited?
verb (used with object)
to offer or expose to view; present for inspection: to exhibit the latest models of cars. to manifest or display: to exhibit anger; to exhibit interest. to place on show: to exhibit paintings.
What is an example of exhibit?
The definition of an exhibit is a collection of art or objects on display for the public to see. An example of exhibit is a collection of paintings hanging in an art gallery for a special art show.
What does exhibit mean in court?
1) A document or object (including a photograph) introduced as evidence during a trial. 2) a copy of a paper attached to a pleading (any legal paper filed in a lawsuit), declaration, affidavit, or other document, which is referred to and incorporated into the main document. courts. evidence.
What is the synonym of exhibited?
Some common synonyms of exhibit are display, expose, flaunt, parade, and show.
What is the meaning of Fanning?
Definition of ‘fanning’
1. a. any device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or number of surfaces, esp a rotating device consisting of a number of blades attached to a central hub. b. a machine that rotates such a device.
What does exonerate mean?
transitive verb. 1 : to relieve of a responsibility, obligation, or hardship. 2 : to clear from accusation or blame.
What indicate means?
transitive verb. 1a : to point out or point to. b : to be a sign, symptom, or index of the high fever indicates a serious condition. c : to demonstrate or suggest the necessity or advisability of indicated the need for a new school the indicated treatment.
What makes a good exhibit?
An exhibition is a creative act, and focus and constraints gives it strength. Memorable exhibitions are those where the list of what is not shown is as important as what is shown. A good creative brief should include what the project will not be.
How do you present an exhibit in court?
“Magic Phrases for Introducing Exhibits”
- Pre-mark the exhibit.
- Show it to opposing counsel.
- Show it to the witness.
- Ask the right predicate questions.
- Ask the court to admit the exhibit (see below for magic terminology)
- Let the clerk mark the exhibit into evidence.
Are exhibits evidence?
An exhibit, in a criminal prosecution or a civil trial, is physical or documentary evidence brought before the jury. The artifact or document itself is presented for the jury’s inspection. Examples may include a weapon allegedly used in the crime, an invoice or written contract, a photograph, or a video recording.
What is the difference between exhibit and evidence?
As verbs the difference between evidence and exhibit
is that evidence is to provide evidence for, or suggest the truth of while exhibit is to display or show (something) for others to see, especially at an exhibition or contest.
What is the better word for good?
What is another word for good?
What’s another word for display?
Some common synonyms of display are exhibit, expose, flaunt, parade, and show. While all these words mean “to present so as to invite notice or attention,” display emphasizes putting in a position where others may see to advantage.