How do you wish someone a healthy recovery?
I want you to be happy and healthy again. Take care of yourself and get well, Thomas! Hope you feel brighter soon! Hope every day outshines the one before, Connie!
- Thinking of you as you recover, Jennifer. …
- Feel better, friend! …
- It’s really icky that you’ve been sicky. …
- Wishing you a speedy recovery, Mark – in record time!
6 авг. 2019 г.
What do you say to a mental health patient?
What to say to someone with a mental health condition
- “Do you want to talk about it? …
- “What can I do to help?” …
- “That sounds really difficult. …
- 4. ” …
- “I’m really sorry you’re going through this. …
- “Are you looking for my perspective or would you rather I listen?” …
- “I know what you mean. …
- “Have you tried yoga or meditation?”
14 нояб. 2019 г.
What do you say in a get well card?
Classic Get Well Wishes
- Hope you feel better soon!
- Wishing you more strength with each coming day.
- Have the speediest of recoveries!
- May good health and happiness be closer than you think.
- Thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery.
- Sending healthy vibes in your direction.
2 янв. 2019 г.
What do you write inside a thinking of you card?
Thinking of You
- “I’ve been thinking about you.”
- “You’ve been on my mind a lot lately.”
- “Thinking of you always makes my day.”
- “Just wanted to send some happy thoughts your way today.”
- “I just came across an old photo of us, and it got me thinking about how much fun we always have together…”
13 июл. 2018 г.
What can I say instead of get well soon?
- “Hope you get to feeling better soon!”
- “Looking forward to seeing you back at practice when you’re ready.”
- “Wishing you well.”
- “Take extra good care!”
- “Here’s to you—steadier, stronger and better every day.”
- “We hope you’re taking it slow and easy right now.”
- “Take your sweet time getting well!”
30 авг. 2018 г.
How do you comfort a sick person over text?
Consider these options:
- “Whenever you need to call, I’m here.” …
- “I wish I could be there right now.” …
- “You’re still in my thoughts. …
- “Your family is lucky to have you through all this.” …
- “Maybe I can’t be there, but there’s definitely something I can do. …
- “Hey, get well soon.
26 авг. 2020 г.
What are the 5 signs of mental illness?
- Feeling sad or down.
- Confused thinking or reduced ability to concentrate.
- Excessive fears or worries, or extreme feelings of guilt.
- Extreme mood changes of highs and lows.
- Withdrawal from friends and activities.
- Significant tiredness, low energy or problems sleeping.
8 июн. 2019 г.
What do you say to someone in emotional distress?
o Provide empathy (validate their feelings and make them feel supported o I can only imagine how distressing that is… o How difficult…or…how painful…or…how worrisome! o Note strengths or positives if authentic (helps find grounding, strength) o You are a strong… o You’ve handled a lot before… o People care about you…
How do you respond to someone who is struggling?
A heartfelt “I’m sorry” goes a long way.
People may shy away from saying, “I’m sorry” in response to someone’s misfortune because it might not feel like enough of an acknowledgment. But Miller says a genuine “I’m sorry” can go a long way to make your friend feel heard and validated.
What should I write in a card to a friend?
Give a Sweet Compliment
- You’re one of the kindest people I’ve ever been lucky enough to know.
- You’re a great listener.
- You’d do anything for the people you care about.
- Your strength inspires me.
- You have the best laugh.
- You’ll always be one of my very favorite people.
16 июл. 2018 г.
What do you say when someone is ill?
DO say, “I really admire how you are handling this. I know it’s difficult.” A little sympathy and a compliment are almost always welcome. DO say, “It’s okay not to be the perfect sick person.” Patients can feel a lot of pressure to “be strong” “stay positive” or “fight hard”, even when they’re feeling sad and weak.
What are well wishes?
Noun. well-wish (plural well-wishes) (usually in the plural) An expression of positive regard and hopes for good fortune.
What do you write in a cancer support card?
Here are some examples of what to write in a card if someone is going through cancer treatment:
- Every day you are getting closer.
- Your strength inspires me.
- I’m rooting for you.
- So proud of you.
- You are a light to others.
- You are a rock star.
- You are my hero.
- I know you are stronger than anything.
What can I write on a card to brighten someone’s day?
Send an encouraging card with a message of warmth and hope.
- Hope your day is sunshine and flowers with happy thoughts to fill the house.
- You’re in my thoughts.
- Every time you see these blooms, remember someone is thinking of you!
- You may be out of sight, but never out of mind.
- Hope this brightens your day!